Hi friends… this is a super easy mushroom salad for anyone who has not even cooked before.
I made this morning to kill the sudden hunger pangs..
This has the goodness of raw veggies with a super easy salad home-made seasoning in Olive oil
- Button mushrooms – 250gms (cut in half)
- squared cucumber – 1 medium
- squared green pepper – 1 medium
- Lettuce – 3 stalks
- Tomatoe – 1 medium
- Celery – 1 stalk
- White Pepper powder
- Red Chilli flakes – 1/4 tsp
- Soy sauce – 3tbsp
- Olive oil
- Take a flat pan. Turn on the flame on medium for a minute. Then add in the cooking Olive Oil and after a few seconds, toss in the mushrooms.
- After a couple of minutes, once the mushrooms start getting cooked, add in the soy sauce and stir on medium high flame.Add the chopped celery.
- Let the mushrooms shrink in the soy and once absorbed, turn off the flame.
- When still warm, sprinkle with about 1tsp white pepper powder and dried parsely leaves. Add about 1/4 tsp salt if needed with the chilli flakes. Let it cool for about 5 minutes
- Meanwhile in a glassbowl, add the raw veggies and toss.
- Add the cooked and cooled Mushroom mixture and toss.
- Keep Chilled till use.
Note: Add salt only when serving ; garnish with a few olives