Steamed Rice cakes with spicy egg curry.
Easy and quick steamed rice cakes
1 cup of roasted (lightly) rice flour
1.5 cups of hot water
Salt to taste
Oil (to grease and knead)
I used coconut oil.
1. Boil water and add 1tbsp oil
2. Add the roasted flour with about 1tsp salt
3. Mix thoroughly and turn off flame.
4. Keep the mixture tightly covered for about 15 min.
5. Stir well adding 1tbsp oil gradually
6. Heat water in a steamer and place the flattened rice cakes(cookie cutters can be used for different shapes). Garnish with a grated coconut. Cover and steam for 10 minutes on medium flame.
Serve hot with fresh sweetens coconut milk or any curry of your choice.
- It’s important to mix in hot water.
- Keep hands moist while mixing the dough using preferably coconut oil.
- Always keep covered till served.
Common mistakes correctly said.
Learn it here !!
Yumm Check out the link above for the culinary delights
from Instagram: http://ift.tt/2n9oFGp
3 fish fillets marinated in curd, a spoon of tikka masala kept aside for half an hour.
Heat grill pan with olive oil. Once hot, add the fillets and meanwhile sprinkle herbs (oregano) and a few chilli flakes. Turn side and cook for about 5 more minutes on medium flame..
Place over a slices of colourfull bell peppers. Finally garnish with mayo and cilantro..
If you happen to visit the Capital city of India… walk through these streets for all your shopping accessories and food…at very reasonable prices
Making Lucknowi meat biryani – watch the link shared via my twitter page. Its the authentic recipe. Easy to do too. Just marinate and layer it with rice. Steam…!! U will love the aroma…